Positions are offered in recognition of three or more of the following:
- Outstanding voluntary service
- Formal acknowledgement or awards
- Showcasing leadership qualities
- Currently holding positions of leadership or responsibility
- Public speaking passion or experience
- Social media presence
- Positive change and impact
- External education and commitment to professional development
- Peer support, networking or community engagement
- Innovation or initiative
5 min Video
- Attendance of both GRx flagship events (Business Summit and Main Stage).
- Review blog for each event.
- Active engagement and regular contributions to GRx FB group discussions.
- Support and encourage others to join the GRx and wider allied health community.
- Feature in the Live at Lunch Webinar Series.
- Be an upstanding role model and leader to your peers, colleagues and the community.
- Respect the GRx core values.
- Open invitation to attend all 2022 GRx events and online leadership course..
- Access to GRx Leader network for professional growth and development.
- Recognition on GrowthRx website and formal award at The Main Stage Event.
- Publishing of event reviews and blogs on GrowthRx website.
- Regular mentoring sessions and support from GRx Founder, Jade Scott
- Priority consideration for the Main Stage ‘Wild Card’ speaker position at Main Stage.
Join our 3000+ subscribers & allied health community on Facebook. We are here to support each other during these times.
United we are stronger